Recommend via emailRecommend
Recommendation of Industry Days: Future of Work #resilience
Sign In / Register
by moderator Norbert Gierlich and host Philipp Uhl, Chief Editor, Next Industry
We face an era of full employment and the digital transformation in business and industry is running. Hardly anyone believes that work will remain as it is. It's time to talk about what we need to change - in corporate culture, in talent management and education and also in employer branding. How do companies in the industry get along with digital leadership, agile management procedures, data-driven solutions and revers mentoring methods. So let's get to work!
with Maren Freyberg, Managing Director, Dwight Cribb
- Which requirements in Digital Transformation have changed significantly as a result of Corona?
- What does this mean for the Digital Transformation in general?
- What should digital decision-makers do now?
- In this Masterclass, Jan Rodig will show how exponential digital growth will shape the world we work in.
with Jan Rodig, Struktur Management Partner
Turbulent times - Digital transformation is challenging mature companies across all industries. For the majority, keeping the old business running and trying out the new simultaneously feels like “changing a tire at full speed”. On top of that, a worldwide pandemic is fiercely hitting our business. What effects does this have on our working
environment, our attitude and particularly our ability to innovate?
- Corona makes personal interaction with sticky notes impossible
- Learn how you could adapt your innovation strategy to the “New Normal”
- Get to know the concept of Digital Buccaneers to conquer customers
- Get inspired of virtual metrics and customer trending to outsmart COVID-19
with Dr. Gunther Wobser, President & CEO, LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG
Watch here our record of the session of 26 May 2020 09:30 - 11:30 CEST
We hope you enjoyed it as we did. See you at the next Industry Days!
Wanna join the Industry Days Event and participate? Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Please sign in or register first.Sign In / Register